- Politics is the division of power. It is a climate whose state and behavior result from a constantly unfolding pattern of interference generated by agents that act and react.
- Politicking is interference in politics. It is the range of possible patterns allowed by the current state of the political climate.
- Policy is a specific state of interference that politicking should build towards.
- War is violent politics. It is a climatic constant of now more and now less prominence.
- Warfare is politicking in war. It is whatever patterns of violent politicking the current state of the political climate supports.
- Strategy is violence-laced interference that warfare should converge upon.